At Phnom Penh International Airport and proceed to Sokha Phnom Penh Hotel for check in.
Chairman of The Association of Banks in Cambodia & President and Group Managing Director, ACLEDA Bank Plc.
Chairman of ASEAN Bankers Association & General Managing Director, Banque Pour Le Commerce Exterior Lao Public.
Secretary General of ASEAN.
Governor of the National Bank of Cambodia.
• Presentation by Mr Rajiv Biswas, Chief Economic, IHS Markit.
• Presentation by H.E. Sok Chenda Sophea, The Council for the Development of Cambodia. (TBC)
• Digital Agenda 2020- Contacted Foundational Digital Infrastructure by Sopnendu Mohanty, Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS). 20 Min (TBC).
• Technology Banking Business by Mr Justo A Ortiz, Chairman of Union Bank of Philippines (UBP). UBP is known to be in the forefront in applying in such technology in their business. 20 Min (TBC).
• RegTech and SupTech by Bella Lai, RegTech APAC Sales Director, BearingPoint. 20 Min (TBC).
• Sopnendu Mohanty, Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
• Justo A Ortiz, Chairman of Union Bank of Philippines.
• Bella Lai, RegTech APAC Sales Director, BearingPoint. (TBC)
Moderator by Eddie Lee, Vice President of Cambodia Fintech Association (CFA).
• H.E. Chea Serey, Assistant Governor and Director General, National Bank of Cambodia. 25 Min
• The Rise of Enterprise Blockchain by Marc Liew, Head of Ecosystem Partnership, R3 (15 min) (TBC).
• Digital Trade Connectivity by Khun Kobsak Duangdee, Thai Bankers Association. 15 Min (TBC)
• Digital Banking/Payments (local speaker). 15min- (Confirmed)
• Harnessing Digital Banking for Financial Inclusion by Mr. Peter Heng, Advisor at the Association of Banks in Singapore. 15min.
• Sharing about Progress about Cambodian Initiative on Sustainable Finance (CSFI) by Chair Bank of the ABC Sustainable Finance Committee. 15min (TBC_19Sep).
A wrap up of key issues discussed in the conference, what we learned and the way forward.
Dr. In Channy, Chairman of The Association of Banks in Cambodia.
- Cooperation in Finance, Investment, Trade and Technology (COFIT)
- Banking Education
- ASEAN Inter-regional Relations (IRR)
(RESTRICTED to HEAD of DELEGATES)
- Banking Education
- ASEAN Inter-regional Relations
- Fixing the date and venue of the 50th ABC Meeting.
- Other Matters.
- Closing Remarks by the Head of Delegations.